PriorityOne Bank, Brandon
- Banks/Credit Unions
PriortyOne Bank is a bank with 14 branches in central and south Mississippi. We have a home town feel with big bank sophistication. We are active in our communities and seek to improve them by making commercial, small business and residential loans. We take deposits and offer competitive rates on deposit accounts as well as accounts that earn interest or rewards! We are excited to be in Rankin county and are excited about serving you through one of our five branches in Rankin County.
- Home Town Bank with Big Bank Sophistication
- Great Rates and Rewards for Deposits
- Creative Loans for Individuals and Small Businesses
- A Leader in Financial Products
Whom to Contact
- Joe AllbrittonPhone: (601) 825-0141Fax: (601) 825-1079
- Julie BlairPhone: (601) 825-0141
- Vickey CampbellPhone: (601) 825-0141
- Tim CoulterPhone: (601) 825-0141
- Marcus RobinsonDivision PresidentP.O. Box 909Brandon, MS 39043Phone: (601) 414-3653 x 4851 DirectCell Phone: (601) 941-4362
- Chester WhitePhone: (601) 825-0141
We are located at 1400 W. Government St., Brandon, MS 39042 as well as in Pearl on Hwy 80, Richland on Hwy 49 and in Morton and Pelahatchie.