T: 8 - 4:30
W: 9 - 4:30
T: 8 - 4:30
F: 8 - 4:30 (drive-thru until 6)
On June 7, 1935, Jackson, Mississippi Telco Employees Federal Credit Union received its charter, #473, from the Governor of the Farm Credit Administration. It was located on Pearl Street in Downtown Jackson, Mississippi and originally served the territory of the Jackson, Mississippi District of the Southern Bell Telephone and Telegraph Company. On December 15, 1938, Jackson Miss. Telco Employees FCU included into its field of membership, the Employees of the Southern Bell Telephone and Telegraph Company and Associated Companies of the Bell Systems in the Jackson, Mississippi District, in addition to members of their immediate families and any association of such employees. In 1941, the name was shortened to Mississippi Telco Employees Federal Credit Union. In 1946, it was then changed again to Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union and it arrived at its current name, Rivertrust Federal Credit Union in 2016. They currently serve almost 100 individual Select Employee Groups and the Bloomfield, Riverwind developments, as well as, the Pearl area- South of Highway 80 and North of Old Brandon Road.
Rankin County Board of Supervisors - Rankin First - Merit Health - The Radio People - Renasant Bank - TempStaff - BancorpSouth - Community Bank - Trustmark Bank - BankPlus - Ergon - BankFirst